Graphic Design/Marketing Assistant
We're on the hunt for a new graphic designer/marketing assistant to join our small yet perfectly-formed team. The role is 30-40 hours per week. Days and hours are negotiable.
We're looking for an all-rounder with a background in design and a natural flair for marketing and photography. The right person will have a strong interest in skate and streetwear, and be in step with the latest trends.
If you have:
- a tertiary design qualification (or similar) or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years' experience in a graphic design role
- an eye for detail
- a strong sense of design and aesthetics
- some marketing and photography experience, or a willingness to learn
and you are:
- self-motivated and able to work with a level of autonomy
- great at prioritising and managing your time
- not easily offended and don't mind working in a man cave
then we would love to hear from you.
See the full position description here.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & cover letter by 20 January. Once applications have closed, we'll contact you to let you know the next steps.