4 x $37.99 6 x $25.33
Step 1. Find your usual Size
Step 2. Compare your usual size to US Men's Size
|US Men||US Women||
Originally released in 1984, the Forum 84 Low's forward-thinking design instantly became an on-court classic. The Forum 84 Low ADV adds a durable, double-layer Adituff toe construction, moulded sockliner and a soft cupsole for grip and feel. Throwback style, retooled for modern skateboarding: the Forum 84 Low ADV brings another adidas classic to modern skateboarding. Made in part with recycled content generated from production waste, e.g. cutting scraps, and post-consumer household waste to avoid the larger environmental impact of producing virgin content. 25% of the components used to make the upper are made with a minimum of 50% recycled content.
- Regular Fit
- Lace Closure
- Leather and Suede Upper
- Abrasion- Resistant Adituff Toe
- Adiprene Cushioning
- Grippy Rubber Cupsole
● Orders are processed and shipped on Monday to Friday
● All orders are sent via NZ Post tracked courier and require a signature on delivery. For rural delivery add 1-2 days to the times listed below.
|Orders $0-75||$7.50||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $75||FREE||1-3 working days|
|Shipping rates calculated at checkout||Buyer pays return shipping|
|NZ POST||From $9.99||5-15 Working days|
|DHL Express||From $9.99||1-5 working days|
We make returns easy and stress-free.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on all sale items.
● Items must be still brand new, unworn and in re-sellable condition, with original tags attached.
● For more information on our returns policy, check out our full returns policy HERE.
Whether it is an exchange or refund, we will sort it out.
If you need a return label for discounted items you can purchase one HERE.
You'll need your order number
(this can be found in any of your order payment/shipping notifications)
And one of the following details used with your order:
- Phone Number
- Post Code
If you get stuck, message or email and we will help you out.
We accept all major credit cards through Stripe or Paypal.
New Zealand customers can also pay by instant bank deposit with POLi internet banking.
We offer interest free payment options with:
We accept Q Card in-store.