4 x $34.99 6 x $23.33
|US Men||US Women||
THE FUTURE OF CUPSOLE IN LEATHER.
The latest and greatest innovation to hit the streets, the Nike SB Force 58 Premium gives you the durability of a cupsole with the flexibility of a vulcanised shoe.Made from soft, supple leather and finished with perforations, the whole look is infused with heritage basketball DNA.
Premium leather is soft and supple.The perforations and Swoosh on the toe are a nod to heritage basketball styles.
The new design delivers the durability of a cupsole with the flexibility you need to reduce break-in time and maximise skate days.Tri-star shapes on the sole expand and contract for better grip and boardfeel straight out of the box.
A stretchy internal gusset hugs your foot to help keep your shoe on if your laces blow out.
● Orders are processed and shipped on Monday to Friday
● All orders are sent via NZ Post tracked courier and require a signature on delivery. For rural delivery add 1-2 days to the times listed below.
|Orders $0-75||$7.50||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $75||FREE||1-3 working days|
|Shipping rates calculated at checkout||Buyer pays return shipping|
|NZ POST||From $9.99||5-15 Working days|
|DHL Express||From $9.99||1-5 working days|
We make returns easy and stress-free.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on all sale items.
● Items must be still brand new, unworn and in re-sellable condition, with original tags attached.
● For more information on our returns policy, check out our full returns policy HERE.
Whether it is an exchange or refund, we will sort it out.
If you need a return label for discounted items you can purchase one HERE.
You'll need your order number
(this can be found in any of your order payment/shipping notifications)
And one of the following details used with your order:
- Phone Number
- Post Code
If you get stuck, message or email and we will help you out.
We accept all major credit cards through Stripe or Paypal.
New Zealand customers can also pay by instant bank deposit with POLi internet banking.
We offer interest free payment options with:
We accept Q Card in-store.