4 x $7.25 6 x $4.83
This Old-Fashioned Shave Cream reminds us that shaving is a skill passed down from generation to generation and as such, a thing of true value, like a good piece of advice. It's part ritual, part preparation, all 'you' time. Triumph & Disaster Shave Cream delivers a great shave without the any of the nasties we now frown upon. Unique aromas of old school medicinal notes, bright, fresh citrus tones and a hint of Turkish barbershop at the back end, evoke a sense of tradition and nostalgia befitting a gentleman's morning ritual.
MORE THAN 90 SHAVES IN EVERY TUBE.
We do recommend using a shave brush to create the perfect lather and give you the best shave. But it's not essential. A small dollop onto the palm of your hand can be worked up and applied just the same.
Triumph & Disaster 'Old Fashioned Shave Cream' softens and prepares your whiskers, creates a perfect, full lather and delivers a smooth, close shave for any blade.
● Orders are processed and shipped on Monday to Friday
● All orders are sent via NZ Post tracked courier and require a signature on delivery. For rural delivery add 1-2 days to the times listed below.
|Orders $0-75||$7.50||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $75||FREE||1-3 working days|
|Shipping rates calculated at checkout||Buyer pays return shipping|
|NZ POST||From $9.99||5-15 Working days|
|DHL Express||From $9.99||1-5 working days|
We make returns easy and stress-free.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on all sale items.
● Items must be still brand new, unworn and in re-sellable condition, with original tags attached.
● For more information on our returns policy, check out our full returns policy HERE.
Whether it is an exchange or refund, we will sort it out.
If you need a return label for discounted items you can purchase one HERE.
You'll need your order number
(this can be found in any of your order payment/shipping notifications)
And one of the following details used with your order:
- Phone Number
- Post Code
If you get stuck, message or email and we will help you out.
We accept all major credit cards through Stripe or Paypal.
New Zealand customers can also pay by instant bank deposit with POLi internet banking.
We offer interest free payment options with:
We accept Q Card in-store.