El-P and Killer Mike‘s latest project comes by way of footwear as the dynamic duo gets ready to release the Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk High. This sneaker is set to drop alongside a corresponding Nike SB Dunk Low, with both silhouettes arriving on Killer Mike’s birthday. (4/20)
This Nike SB Dunk High takes inspiration from Run The Jewels’ bold and brash sonics. The standout sneaker is crafted with bright “Active Pink” overlays made with coarse pony hair, while the base of the upper opts for tumbled “Black” leather. The signature Nike Swoosh has a jewelled finish and complements the “Metallic Gold” lace dubraes modeled after their handgun and fist logo. Other notable details include a stash pocket on the inside of the tongue and “Run The Jewels” eyelet flaps. The sneaker is finished with Yellow highlights on the outsole, pull tab, and insole.
Click the button below to enter the Raffle - to win the chance to purchase a pair of the 'Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk High' (RRP: $230)
CLICK HERE - ENTER RAFFLE NOW Entries close at 11:59pm Wednesday, April 19th.
- ONE entry per person.
- Successful entrants earn the right to purchase one pair of the 'Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk High'
- The online Raffle will be drawn on Thursday 20th April at 2 pm; successful applicants will be notified via email with a link to confirm the purchase.- If you do not confirm your winning purchase within 24 hours, your pair will be allocated to a new winner.
- Once you have submitted your entry form you will receive an Email
- Click the subscribe button on this email to CONFIRM your entry.
- Ensure your details are correct - Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Must be following @empireskateshop on Instagram to have your entry counted.
All sales are final.