Musicians and Nike SB are no strangers to one another as a handful of collaborations have been released throughout the years such as Dinosaur Jr. and MF Doom to name a few. Now add rap duo Run the Jewels to the list as they’re dropping a collaborative Nike SB Dunk Low in 2023.
A sneak peek at the sneaker features a University Blue leather upper with Marina Blue nubuck overlays and a Pink Swoosh. Run the Jewels’ stick-up logo is seen stitched on the heeltab as well as on the Zoom unit on the insole alongside “Jaimily 2010” which is El-P’s legal name and his wife’s Emily’s name combined with their anniversary date with the other featuring Killer Mike’s birthday on 4/20/75. University Blue is seen on the translucent outsole with Run the Jewels branding seen in Marina Blue.
Click the button below to enter the Raffle - to win the chance to purchase a pair of the 'Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk Low' (RRP: $220)CLICK HERE - ENTER RAFFLE NOW! Entries close at 11:59pm Wednesday, April 19th.
- ONE entry per person.
- Successful entrants earn the right to purchase one pair of the 'Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk Low'
- The online Raffle will be drawn on Thursday 20th April at 2 pm; successful applicants will be notified via email with a link to confirm the purchase.
- If you do not confirm your winning purchase within 24 hours, your pair will be allocated to a new winner.
- Once you have submitted your entry form you will receive an Email
- Click the subscribe button on this email to CONFIRM your entry.
- Ensure your details are correct - Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Must be following @empireskateshop on Instagram to have your entry counted.
- All sales are final.