Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $133.33 NZD more info
Heavy Hitter. Nothing else quite measures up. Named after the face size (51mm) and waterproof rating (30 ATM), the 51-30 Chrono is the OG oversized watch that birthed a whole style movement. It's the ultimate statement piece, but its pro-level chronograph and waterman functionality makes it so much more than a pretty face.
Pushing against the notion that watches had to fade into the background of an outfit, the 51-30 is designed to go big in every sense.
Dive-ready 300m water resistance and solid stainless steel construction make the 51-30 one of the burliest pieces in the line.
The crown and pushers are located on the 9 o'clock side of the case instead of 3 o'clock to prevent "wrist bite" during active use. Uni-directional rotating bezel for an analog countdown timer. Six-hand chronograph with 24hr and second timer subdials.
Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand with crown placement at 9 o'clock
300 Meter /30 ATM
SHIPPING MAY TAKE AN EXTRA 1-2 DAYS DURING LAYBUY MANIA (NOV 3 - 6)
● Orders are processed and shipped on Monday to Friday
● All orders are sent via tracked courier and require a signature on delivery. For rural delivery add 1-2 days to the times listed below.
|Orders $0-99||$5.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE||1-3 working days|
|Shipping rates calculated at checkout||Buyer pays return shipping|
|NZ POST||From $9.99||5-15 Working days|
|DHL Express||From $9.99||1-5 working days|
Store pickup option is available for local customers.
Please note store pickup is not available when using the following accelerated pickup methods.
If you wish to use store pickup, you will need to use the checkout button or 'Shop Pay'
We make returns easy and stress-free.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on all sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in re-sellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our online chat or email
Whether it is an exchange or refund, we will sort it out.
For more information on our returns policy, check out our full returns policy here.
If you need a return label for discounted items you can purchase one here.
We accept all major credit cards through Stripe or Paypal.
New Zealand customers can also pay by instant bank deposit with POLi internet banking.
We offer interest free payment options with:
We accept Q Card in-store.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …